3rd Annual: Booths, Books & Bites: A Library Lawn & Treasure Sale
Saturday, August 23rd from 10:00 AM-- 5:00 PM
What's more fun than going to yard sales? How about the opportunity to go to a whole bunch of yard sales, right in one place? The library hosts a community lawn and treasure sale every August. Individuals, crafters, businesses and others are welcome to apply to sell items.
Click here to download an application.
PURSE SALE!! This year the SSLDL will be hosting a Purse Sale to raise money for the Library!! Bring your gently used purses and/or wallets to the Library now through August 22nd to donate to the sale. All proceeds will benefit the Library!
RULES & REGULATIONS:
- Set up time: 8:00-9:45 AM
- Clean up your own area, and take home or donate unsold goods after the sale
- No vehicles allowed in the sale area after 9:45 AM
- Bring your own table, chairs, tent, carts, etc.
- Event happens rain or shine, no refunds
- You are responsible for your own change and sales tax (if applicable)
- Library Policy prohibits smoking on library grounds
- Selling of books is reserved to our Friends of the Library group only
- Dad's Dogs: Hot dog cart
- Furry Friends Pet Rescue
- Garage Sale Items
- Wood Crafts
- Handmade Wreaths
- Cake Pops
- BC Consulting: Insurance Company
- Friend's Club Kid to Kid Toy Sale
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
- Gold/Silver Collectables and Jewelry
- Hand tools
- Pampered Chef
- Grey Hound Rescue
- Body Wraps
- Hand painted signs
- Crayon Canvas Art
Purple Heart will pick up unsold goods. Items for donation must be boxed/bagged — vendors are responsible for loading their own goods.
- Click here to view a list of acceptable and non-acceptable donations